Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Firday :)

Tomorrow is competition day! I'm excited, mostly. The workouts look fun and I am confident that I have done all that I can do. I have rested pretty well this week, so I should be ready. I am mostly looking forward to watching my friends compete... there are several CFCMers participating tomorrow... a few for the first time whom I have seen from their humble beginnings, when their squats were awkward and they couldn't do pull-ups. I wouldn't be surprised if I tear up watching some of them. I know, I'm a softie!

Today's workout was light. Here she is...

10:30am:
10 min. foam roll, mobility, dynamic.
PT: 2x20 Jobes shoulder circuit #5
more foam rolling
10min easy warmup, then...
2x 200m sprints... hard fast effort.

I ran these sprints down to the end of our ghetto alley that I can't wait to get out of, and out to the crosswalk on Placentia. I ran as fast as I could, but had to slow down when I rounded the corner. A fall today would not have been ideal. My first sprint was 34 seconds, and my second was 33 seconds. I'm happy with this and it felt good to run fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment