Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Saturday!

I felt good this morning. This was my last set of 30/90" intervals on the Versaclimber... yea! Although, I think the coming month is 30/30's, so really I don't know if I can get too excited :( Regardless, I pushed hard and was happy with how I did. The group workout was pretty tough. I tried to do as many rounds of thrusters unbroken as I could. I think I did 6 rounds, and after that I would drop the bar around rep 7 or 8. The push-ups were what really slowed me down... no surprise there... I was down to sets of 2.

Really, I only did 2 workouts this morning, but it looks like more...
9am:
20x 30”/90” hard sprints on the Versaclimber (avg. around 92-96 ft/30")
10am:
I just cruised on air diane (Airdyne) for 30 min easy while I waited for the 11am class to start.
11am:Group class
“Coe”
10 rounds:
10 thrusters @65#
10 push-ups
then...
Supplemental: 3x10 (5 ea.) pistol (1-leg squat), split leg Good morning w/ BB, supine pull up (feet on med-ball), corkscrew w/ 15#plate, 3x25 ab wheel

So, I was really wanting to cook today. I am usually at the gym til at least 7 most week nights, so I haven't had a chance to cook anything new in a while... just the same ol' stuff. This afternoon, Jeff and I went grocery shopping together (something he doesn't love to do, but he offered :) and came home and cooked chicken mole together. It was relatively easy (and fun) and turned out great, except the chicken was maybe a little overcooked. Not my fault! I baked it for as long as the recipe said... what's a girl to do?! Click here for the recipe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment