Thursday, September 15, 2011

Split Jerky

Maybe it was because it was a recovery day, maybe because I had a delicious salad from Beach Pit BBQ for lunch, or because I got a PR on my split jerk... but today was better :) Still didn't feel 100% me, but it was better.

Here were my workouts today:
12pm--
5min SMR, mobility, dynamic
2k Row @ recovery pace (2:41)
10min prowler push (unloaded)... calf burner!
15min sled drag w/ 35#
10min sandbag get ups @ 40#
2k row @ recovery pace... though I have to admit, I only made it 1k at the end. I was starving and my pulled pork salad was calling to me... I couldn't row another minute!

3pm--
Split Jerk
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
My lifts... 65-77-88-99-111-121-126#... over a 10# PR... super pumped! :)
This was really fun. All of the coaches did the workout together at the new gym for a video that will be posted on the CrossFit main site this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment