Thursday, September 22, 2011

Recovery Day

Today was my recovery day, so everything was pretty light and done at a slow-ish pace. I have to say, I have really come to enjoy sled drags. I usually like to listen to music while I pull the sled around the parking lot, and just think. I don't really know what I think about, but it's kind of relaxing, and I can work on my tank top tan :) Today I got fancy and did some one arm pulls forward and backward, even a little bit of sideways action. Got real crazy!

10am:
5 min. SMR, mobility, dynamic
1. General W/up: easy 5 min. v-climb
2. PT: glute/VMO
3. Specific W/up: none
4. WORKOUT: 10 min. sled drag, 2k row at recovery pace, then 50x TGU's @15#DB
5. Supplemental: 2x10 deficit (4" plate) deadlift @30% (87#), 1 min. between, then 2x20 full ROM @30%
6. Cool Down: easy 1k row

Today was a day of eating out. I had breakfast with Jeff at Haute Cakes Cafe, Lunch with Piper, aka Pam, aka my awesome sister, at Taco Asylum, and dinner... well, I guess dinner was at home, but I didn't have to make anything so it felt like we went out. We had several friends over to celebrate Grant's birthday and ate carne asada tacos with tons of guac, followed by an incredible flourless chocolate cake with Han's ice cream. Not only was the cake delicious, but Christa made it in the shape of underwear, as Grant's nickname is Granty Panties :) All this you did not need to know, but it made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment