Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rest Day

I started my day off with an hour at Kean Coffee. I read a little bit, and ended up talking to a guy about CrossFit for 10 minutes or so. I don't know why, but I really love going here to think.

No workout today, though I did go to the gym for an hour this morning to train a client. I stopped at Target before going home for some essentials... mouth wash, underwear, laundry detergent... very exciting! The rest of the day, Jeff and I did some deep cleaning and went through our closets and drawers. We took 5 bags of clothes to Goodwill... feels good to get rid of stuff. I could live on a lot less, but its hard here. I got some programming done too... all in all, a productive day. I didn't feel much like making dinner, so we decided to go to Bear Flag for some fish tacos, and walked down to the beach.

I'm ready for a new week. Last week was kind of a downer, so I am hoping this one is much better. I haven't eaten too clean the past several days, which I am not beating myself up over, but I am feeling ready to get back to eating what makes me feel healthier.

Love this quote: "It's good to do uncomfortable things. It's weight training for life." -Anne Lamott

No comments:

Post a Comment